Monday, November 10, 2014

Response to Two Cents Worth:

Thanks, U, for your two cents.  A couple of things are that things have changed since I wrote the letter to B and publicised it for everybody to read and understand.  I believe that with the letter, I arrived at some truth about myself regarding other peoples' opinions of me and of all the things that I have been falsely accused.  I am a free man, U, and as far as the new wife and me are concerned, we are building our lives together as I write this response to you.  We are in the process of building our lives together, but I had some unfinished business to take care of from my past: which the letter accomplished.  So, I am a free man as of the letter with the dust settling from the impact of the letter's message about how I sued my mother for the "truth" by having her sign as a witness on a legal docket about deleterious medications that I was prescribed.  As for what happened to me during February 1993 in that I was extricated from school in SF and locked in a psyche ward in NYC, the truth is known now with the letter.  I sought the truth and got it, like it says: "seek and ye shall find."

So, thanks again for your input!  take care, -JB-

No comments:

Post a Comment