Friday, November 21, 2014

Dear info@:

I will not add my name to anymore petitions of gov't., except by voting next in 2016.  I voted twice for 0bama, 2008 and 2012.

I appreciate that 0bama is a good man doing the best that he can in difficult circumstances and I do believe that the whoms' of diversity are essential to reforming the USA attitudes of bigotry that is rooted in the school systems at an early age for most youths in the USA, as per my experiences.  (After all, it means more foo-foo for me!)

Short hand: I would like to see support for Maine immigrants from the feds in that I know as a fact that African immigrants in ME were from indigent countries where yours' and my iMAC is attributable and contingent to "our typing" and Steve Jobs' unfinished super yacht by the time of his death, causing civil wars in African continent regions over essential components for an iMAC and other electronic equipments used by insatiable consumers.

After all: both Bushes, Clinton and Reagan initiated immigration, reform legislation.  I am left wondering why I keep thinking of Bohner when my wife crosses my path or else why I think my cat is at my feet when kitty is across the 45 ft. length of apartment sleeping on my wife's pillow ... eat more burritos and foo-foo!

No comments:

Post a Comment